1. What are your opening hours and where are you located?
Our retail store is open from 10am – 6.30pm (Monday – Sunday).
Kota Kinabalu: MetroTown, Block C, First Floor, Unit 6 (above AA Stationary and Mr DIY), Jalan Bunga Ulam Raja, Off Jln Tuaran 88300 Kota Kinabalu.
2. How do I find an item in your website?
You can find any available products in our website using the ‘Search’ toolbar located at the top right corner of the website.
3. I’d like to order online. What do I do?
To order online, create an account and log in to make your purchase. Creating an account enables you to collect reward points for every purchase. Reward points can be used as discount in your future purchases. If you have any difficulties purchasing from our online store, please feel free to contact us via whatsapp, facebook messenger or email us!
4. I’d like to purchase directly from your physical store. What do I do?
Feel free to visit our store and join our in-store membership. Besides collecting reward points, there will be additional promotions (New Year, Raya, Purchase with Purchase, Clearance Promos, etc.) exclusively for in-store members!
5. How do I keep up to date with happenings and new items on the site?
We will update our customers via newsletter (customers who have an account on our website will automatically receive newsletters), our Facebook page, or Instagram (@madnutrition).
1. How do I check my Order History?
Your order history and transaction can be viewed under ‘My Account’ tab.
2. Can I save my shopping cart items for later?
Yes, the items that you have placed in your shopping cart will be automatically saved even if you log out.
3. Can I add or cancel items after I have placed an order?
If you are unhappy with your item choices after your order has been placed into our system, please contact our staff as soon as possible to amend or cancel your order before we ship your item(s) out.
4. Can I change the shipping address after I’ve placed an order?
Yes, please contact our staff regarding the change of address! Send an email to email@example.com.
5. How do I check the status of my order?
Your order status is available at ‘My Account’ tab.
6. Will there be a confirmation email after I place my order?
Yes, an email will be sent to your registered email address.
7. How do I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our staff and we are happy to sort it out.
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, debit/credit card, online bank transfer, and paypal(subjected to additional fees).
2. Will there be a confirmation email after I have paid for my purchases?
Yes, after we have received your payment, we will send an email to confirm your purchase.
1. How will my items be shipped and what are the rates?
During checkout, select your desired shipping company and rates will be calculated automatically (rates are based on volumetric weight).
Delivery within Sabah is approximately RM10 – RM15 for a box containing 1 tub of 5lbs or 1 bag of 10lbs. The more you buy, the cheaper the shipping charge is per item.
2. How long would the shipment take?
This depends on the shipping method;
UTS Logistics = 1 – 2 business days (within Sabah only) , 3-6 business days (Sarawak).
Pos Malaysia Air Parcel = 2 – 5 business days within Sabah, 7 – 10 business days from Sabah to Sarawak/Peninsular Malaysia
Pos Laju = 1 – 2 business days within Malaysia
3. Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately we do not ship internationally for the time being.
4. Can my order be delivered to a Post Office Box Address?
No. Please provide your residential/office address.
Returns and Refund Questions
1. What is your Returns Policy?
Please refer our Terms and Conditions.
2. I want to return my purchases. What do I do?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.